|As of October 8, 2021||Strategic Shareholders|
|Issued & Outstanding||207,636,929||Eric Sprott||16.2%|
|Warrants*||35,019,107||Directors & Management||5%|
|Options||10,653,500||Next Generation Resource Fund||2.2%|
|Fully Diluted||253,564,536||Global X Silver Miners ETF||2%|
|MIRAE Asset Global Investments||1.8%|
|Treasury||~$9.9 M||Commodity Capital||1.7%|
Avg Daily Volume (90 days) US = 232,709 CAN = 383,965
2,079,167 @ $0.20 to expire Jan 9, 2022; 20,406,320 @ $0.20 to expire July 10, 2022 and 10,566,000 @ $0.40 to expire Jan 20, 2023, 10,681,218 @ $0.65 to expire July 14, 2023
Significant events for Silver One:
- August 2016, BRS ventures reactivated.
- September 2016, Silver One completed 3:1 forward split and acquired 3 Mexican silver projects from First Mining Gold.
- January 2017, Silver One signed option agreement with SSR Mining Inc to acquire 100% interest in the Candelaria Mine, Satisfied first option payment.
- October 2017, Silver One completed C$4.3M financing.
- December 2017, Commenced drilling on the historic Heap Leach pads and stockpiles at Candelaria Mine Project, Nevada.
- January 2018, Satisfied second option payment to SSR Mining Inc for Candelaria Mine.
- July 2018, Stake highly-prospective Silver-Gold-Copper system at Cherokee, Nevada.
- January 2019, Silver One completed C$600k financing.
- January 2019, Satisfied third option payment to SSR Mining Inc for the Candelaria Silver Mine Project, Nevada.
- July 2019, Silver One completed $4.976M financing.
- January 2020, Silver One completed $5.295M financing
- Silver One to acquire 100% of High-Grade Native Silver Prospect, Arizona
- July 16, 2020, Silver One completes oversubscribed $9.5M financing
- July 28, 2020, Undertaking a ground electromagnetic survey near the 417 vein and a drone-borme magnetic survey of the entire property
- August 6, 2020, 90 day exploration program commences on Cherokee project
- August 18, 2020, Silver One announced updated Heap Leach Pads’ Resource Estimate
- October 15, 2020, Silver One commences 15,000 Drill program at Candelaria project
- February 1, 2021, Silver One Identifies Drill targets on it Cherokee Project
- March 3, 2021, Silver One Completes Sale of its Mexican Silver Properties to Silverton Metals Corp.
- July 15, 2021, Silver One Announces Drill Results from its Candelaria Project
- August 17, 2021, Silver One Commences Drilling on its Cherokee Project in Nevada.